The Johnson Scholarship, funded by the Johnson Scholarship Foundation, is a competitively awarded program which is available to undergraduate students with disabilities enrolled in a State University System of Florida (SUS) institution. Students must meet the following requirements to be considered for scholarship selection:
- Be a Florida resident for tuition purposes, based on Section 1009.21, Florida Statutes. (Students who receive the out-of-state fee waiver are not eligible as they are not residents for tuition purposes);
- Be seeking a first baccalaureate degree;
- Complete a Theodore R. and Vivian M. Johnson Scholarship Application;
- Meet academic requirements;
- Provide documentation of the nature and/or extent of a disability; and
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Renewal FAFSA form by the required deadline and be determined to have unmet fiscal need. Students may submit a FAFSA.
Be sure that the Federal School Code for your university is designated so that the university has access to your results.
Additional Disability Scholarships
For a comprehensive list of disability scholarships visit Scholarships.com.
UCF Scholarships A2O
Complete the General Scholarship Application for this year to be considered for scholarships throughout the year at Scholarships A2O. After you apply remember to go back to this page once or twice a week to look for potential scholarship matches that you may apply to.