Course Accessibility Letter Request

Accommodation Request (via Knights Access)

Using your NID and NID password, sign into Knights Access and request which accommodation(s) you will use for each class. After you request your accommodations, SAS will prepare a Course Accessibility Letter for your professor and send it via email. Professors will only be notified of the accommodations requested for that particular course. Please note, there may be a delay in your classes being displayed in Knights Access if you recently added or dropped a class. Knights Access is updated daily.

How to Request Accommodations in Knights Access
How to Cancel or Modify Accommdation Requests in Knights Access